To all our Opa Life Greek Cafe friends,
Thank you for all your support in these unprecedented times that we all face right now. We also want to thank all of our brave first responders and all medical field specialists helping with this pandemic.
Opa Life Greek Cafe’s priority is to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our guests, employees, and all our neighbors in the community.
We are taking safety practices and measures that follow the recommendations issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS).
All of our Opa Life Greek Cafe employees practice the following:
- Only healthy employees are allowed to be staffed and work
- Practice social distancing
- Regularly disinfecting all surfaces, countertops, cashier, doors, etc.
- Employees where masks and gloves
- Employees frequently wash hands throughout the day
- Doors and windows are open to help with ventilation
- Utilizing delivery and pick-up/ curbside pickup methods